Chris is a 30+ year veteran of the fire service with 4+ years as a volunteer and 25+ years as a Full Time Professional Firefighter.
As a DFMZ licenced driver, Chris has the knowledge and experience required to provide first class driver training.
- Pro Active Defensive Driving Course-Ontario Safety League
- Highway Traffic Act- Ontario Safety League
- Defensive Driving Commercial- Infrastructure Health & Safety Association
- Drive to Survive- Fire Apparatus Crash Avoidance- by Chris Daly
- Traffic Protection for Emergency Services- OTM Book 7 A.1-Public Services Health & Safety Association
- NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor level 1- Ontario Fire College 2015
- NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor level 2- Ontario Fire College 2016
- NFPA 1002 Pump Operator- Ontario Fire College 2018
- Ontario Fire Legislation- Ontario Fire College 2018
- PDIC-Professional Drive Improvement Course-Canada Safety Council
Safelane is proud to offer first class driver training using a modern crew cab Spartan Fire truck. Lessons have been developed from training received and personal experiences from driving fire trucks in some of the most demanding situations.
Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable level of control in the fire truck.
Safe driving tactics, accident avoidance measures, and defensive driving strategies will advance your current skills to become a professional driver that is safe and knowledgeable.
Your safety is our success!